CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Am I am Amberstar...


My name is Krystalia Amberstar... I would prefer that you would call me Krystal for short, as to a certain reason. The reason is so Nightex deosn't track me down again... They tren anyone and anything into a monter, no matter what you are... It sounds harsh, but it's so danm true...Now you knwo the reason...

Wait I didn't tell you did I...I am a human exserpiment (part wolf) but they call me Raspan... Because I am one, it's hard to be one not like the others around me....

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

What do you mean part wolf? How so? Like Werewolf, shifting? Or half and half, you know wolf tail or ears but human body? Or is it just like you have the sight and hearing of a wolf but you look and act completely human?

Lachlann said...

thats alot of ways too put it I guess... how am I supposed to know.. But maybe I can find out... A way too ask her

The Rebellion,
Lachlann