CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

...I am here too....

I am Lachlann... The Shadow Wielder of the Rebellion... and this is my other way too seek help in destroying the neighboring nations known world wide in the Realm. A separate thing from space itself the Realm is one massive territory...

For the ones who dont know I am a 3% vampire... and 97% Shadow Wielder. I have short brown hair and shimmering purple eyes... Here right now we are asking for some help... Also there is a tournament going on in Flamex right now... For questions just ask me...

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

8 comments:

Shun said...

May I contribute too this blog as well...? Following in my master's foot steps I shall...

Only if you wish...

-Shun

Timothy Reid said...

How does one know what percentage vampire their are? Just out of curiousity.

Skye said...

How come Lachlann's post is on your blog ?

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Lachlann said...

I shall know what I am if I am too exist... its with my inner senses one must know... Or else they look at their birth cirtificut... I dont know...

Anyways... I am one of the authors of this blog... thats why my post is on this blog....

The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Dark wolf said...

How do you no what percent vampire you are? Let me know If I can help!


Dark Wolf


come check out my blog!

Lachlann said...

I know.... I have my shatigan... I will explain about that some other time...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann

Alter Cosmos said...

well i am just saying, nice to know we have other people on our side,

~Alter Cosmos~

Life,Love, and Strength to all

Lachlann said...

of course Alter... Amberstar is a great fighter... if that was what you were refering too...


The Rebellion,
Lachlann